The Solar Water Pumping Systems by Green Energy Africa
- Solar introduction (AC Systems)
Solar water pumping system consists of four parts: solar panels, solar pumping inverter, three phase ac pump and water storage. The solar pumping inverter converts DC power produced by the solar panels to ac power which drives AC pump to pump water from the borehole, river or lake to the storage. The inverter applies high efficiency MPPT algorithm to maximize the utilization of the power harvested from the solar panels. It will make the system to maximize efficiency; highest output of water. The solar pumping system fulfills concept of low carbon emission, energy conservation, environmental protection aiming at improving the supply of water in areas of low insufficient supply.
- More function of the solar water pumping system
Accessories will be added in solar pump system to realize more functions. AC input function, high voltage solar charger to charge battery and to save power, ac filter to protect the pump.
- System application
Solar pumping systems can be applied in areas with high solar irradiation and that have no electricity or the electricity supply is insufficient; such as:
˃ Daily water usage
˃ Agricultural irrigation
˃ Forestry irrigation
˃ Desert control
Reliable solution for agricultural irrigation, daily water supply, desert control in non electrical and water deficient area.
- Wide application with all kinds of PV modules and 3-phase AC pumps
- IP65 water and dust proof for outdoor application
- High operation temperatures at 60 degrees Celsius
- Excellent performance during cloudy weather with 5% more water output.
- Return on investment in less than 2 years
- Full automatic unattended operation with perfect protection functions for a lifespan of 25 years
- 2 year warranty for complete systems and 10 years for PV modules.